Hello people of the world, i am a 22 year old student living in Serbia and i just cant seem to pay the rent... I don`t have any family or job so i survive of 80$ a month. I feel like the internet is my only option of surviving the cruel world... In Serbia a normal salary is 300$. Its a very hard time for me, right now i feel like my life is slowly but shurely shutting down. :( Its a good thing i`ve been an exelent studentn in high school or else i don`t know what i would do. I`m also looking for someone to talk to about my problems, some one who can give me advice on how to feel better. Thanks guys i love you <3
Il be posting some threads about some books, games, movies, sites, TV shows, songs and people who i find interesting.
Love Marko
Il be posting some threads about some books, games, movies, sites, TV shows, songs and people who i find interesting.
Love Marko
No comments:
Post a Comment